7-8 September 2013
Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre
Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127
Rules of Competition
- CMAS rules will apply (except some in water starts will be allowed for Masters competitors and those with disabilities)
- One (1) start only
- Separate Awards and records will be issued for Mono and Duo events.
- Competitors entering an event using a Monofin, cannot enter the same event using Duo Fins (bi fins).
- Where entries are less than four (4) for an event, the men’s and women’s events may be combined or where there is an event for separate Mono and Duo these may be combined but individual awards and records will be taken into account.
- Age records will apply and results will include best in each age group, although medals will be presented as open medals.
- Entrants in the scuba events MUST be able to show proof of scuba certification to the minimum CMAS standard of open water diver.
Individual Entry Fee (competition only) $75
Junior Fee $40
Family Entry Fee (Must include at least1 jnr) $110
OZFIN Membership (includes AUF) (Australian competitors only)
- Senior: $55
- Junior: $35
Membership to be paid via the AUF Member Portal (see links below).
Entry forms must be returned by 7 August 2013. Late entries will be considered only if there are spare lanes available
Forms should be returned to: email@example.com